Blue Jays Care - KidSport
Jays Care will once again invest $100,000 this year
Updated Wednesday March 1, 2017 by James Gomm.
To ensure Canadian kids have the opportunity to play, Jays Care and KidSport will provide children & youth the opportunity to participate in baseball programs across the country. Successful applicants will receive differing levels of funds depending on location. Funds will be submitted directly to successful applicants' local baseball associations. Read below and see how easy it is to get in the game.
Step 1 - Are you eligible?
- Children ages 18 and under are eligible to apply
- KidSport considers the social and economic barriers facing the child's family when determining eligibility for funding
- Applicants must be a Canadian resident
- Successful applicants will have their funds submitted directly to their local baseball association
- Association/program must be a recognized member of the provincial and/or national sport governing body
- Grant applications are subject to additional eligibility requirements that vary by province
- Dollar value of successful grants will vary depending on specific communities and provinces
For more information or to apply, please click here.
This article has No Comments.
You must be a member of the League and logged in to
post comments. Login here.